- Author: David Haueter
- Publication Date: November 2020
- Price: Available to clients only
- Report Type: Analysis
- Pages: 11
In this analysis, photo merchandise prices from several leading vendors in the market are compared. The companies included are online vendors and major retailers who have physical and online stores. This report tracks the prices of five popular paper-based photo merchandise products that are sold in the US market, including:
- Hardcover photo books with a photo cover (printed on cover itself, or visible through a die-cut window) in the 8” x 10” to 8.5” x 11” size range
- Soft cover photo books with a photo cover in the 5” x 7” to 7” x 9” size range
- 4” x 8” photo cards in sets of 20
- 5” x 7” flat photo cards in sets of 20
- 11” x 17” (open size) 12-month photo calendars
It also gives an update on product promotions from each of the vendors covered.
Available to Clients Only
This report is available to Rise Above Research Photo Merchandise Advisory Service clients.
Become a Client
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a client, or if you are interested in purchasing this report, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org